The full list of parts of Newcastle that I've photographed can be seen in the rather unwieldy sidebar over there on the left (choose "desktop view" if on mobile device). You can also browse this site two other ways. The first way is by area, each of the following 6 areas Newcastle, Northumberland, North Tyneside, Gateshead, Durham and South Tyneside have their own page with a link list and interactive map. The second way is by labels, at the bottom of each page, which means if you click on the label "Byker" or "Heaton" you will see all the pages which have photographs from that area.
Please get in touch if you have any old photos of the area that you would like to share with the readers of this site or if there is a part of Newcastle you would like to see featured here in the future.
UPDATE: April 2021Covid lockdowns have meant this website is pretty NE6-centric of late and also that I've been unable to finish up with a few city centre projects that I was doing. In the scheme of things it's not that important that a few pages remain unfinished.
With all this spare time I've been able to go back through this entire website fixing issues like broken links, my crappy coding etc. With the website now over 15 years old and containing almost 700 pages this was quite a big job which I've now finished.
Another is that I've spent some time getting 15 years worth of photos I've taken into some kind of order on my PC and I've found so many photos that should have went up on this site in the past. Watch out for some of these older photos along with the usual stuff throughout the year.
Like all of us I'm hoping things will change for the better this year.
In the meantime stay safe and take care of those around you.
- 27th May 2021 - Quayside 2021
- 7th May 2021 - Shieldfield
- 21st April 2021 - Ouseburn 2021
- 5th April 2021 - Utilita Arena Newcastle
- 5th April 2021 - Gateshead Quayside - Brett Oils Demolition
- 8th March 2021 - Building The Tyne Bridge
- 14th February 2021 - Quayside 2021/02 (Snow)
- 23rd January 2021 - Jesmond Vale
- 13th January 2021 - Old Photos of Bath Lane
- 2nd January 2021 - Byker Estate - Chirton
- December 2020 - Old Photos of Armstrong Bridge & Craft Fair
- December 2020 - Sandyford - Dinsdale Place Graffiti
- October 2020 - Newcastle in the 1800's
Latest Updated Pages
- 10th June 2021 - Hoults Yard
- 10th June 2021 - Ouseburn - Lower Steenberg’s Yard Construction
- 10th June 2021 - Battlefield - Norris House
- 19th May 2021 - Sage Gateshead
- 19th May 2021 - Ouseburn - Lower Steenberg’s Yard Construction
- 19th May 2021 - Ouseburn 2021
- 19th May 2021 - Sailors’ Bethel
- 19th May 2021 - Barley Mow/Stereo Pub
- 19th May 2021 - Heaton Park
- 17th May 2021 - Market Street
- 17th May 2021 - Fenham
- 16th May 2021 - Aerial Photos Of Newcastle. Reader Steve Robinson sent in some photos from a helicopter trip in 2004 to go along with a set sent in by Brian Clark.
- 15th May 2021 - Worswick Street. Photos taken in December 2020 added.
- 14th May 2021 - South Shields Seafront. Another batch of "found" photos from 2015.
- 14th May 2021 - Walker Park
- 11th May 2021 - Sandyford
- 10th May 2021 - Battlefield
- 9th May 2021 - Heaton
- 8th May 2021 - City Road
- 8th May 2021 - Ballast Hills Burial Ground
- 29th April 2021 - Reader Submitted Old Photos of Newcastle. Some great old photos of the east end of Newcastle sent in by Steve Robinson.
- 9th April 2021 - Walker Parish Church and Cemetery. The grave of a local born world champion, snow and wild living Ring-Necked Parakeets!
- 9th April 2021 - Iris Brickfield
- 5th April 2021 - Reader Submitted Old Photos of Newcastle. A great photo of the Quayside Market sent in by Graeme Potts.
- 4th April 2021 - Walker Riverside Park
Some of the most popular pages on this site. Click on the link or the picture to be taken to the corresponding page.
|River Tyne & Quayside 2020|
|River Tyne & Quayside 2019|
|Castle Keep - Black Gate|
|The Literary & Philosophical Society|
|The Civic Centre|
|Quayside Sunset - Oct 2016|
|Tynemouth Castle & Priory|
|High Level Bridge|
|St Nicholas Cathedral|
|The Tyne Bridge|
|Tynemouth (Storm Doris) 2017|
|River Tyne & Quayside Panoramic Photos|
|St James' Park|
|The Collingwood Monument|
|St Mary's Lighthouse|
|River Tyne & Quayside Reflections 2014|
|Centre For Life|
|St Nicholas' Hospital|
|North Shields Fish Quay|
|Wallsend - Richardson Dees Park|
|Derwent Walk Country Park|
|Jarrow - Monastery & Church of St Paul|
All images on here are © newcastlephotos.blogspot.com/ please contact me if you wish to use any of my photographs for any purpose.