Fenham is an area of the west end of Newcastle upon Tyne. It lies to the west of the city centre, and is bounded on the north and east by the Town Moor.
19th August 2023
Studley Terrace/Wingrove Road.
19th June 2022
6th February 2017
Sikh Temple, Diana Street.
Formerly The Kings Arms (The Cuckoo), Diana Street & Douglas Terrace.
11th October 2011
Robert Stewart Memorial United Reformed Church, Wingrove Road.
22nd March 2008
West Gate Community College.
Former Plaza Cinema, West Road.
Fox and Hounds pub, West Road.
12th February 2008
St. James' & St. Basil's Church, Fenham Hall Drive.
Two Ball Lonnen.
I've forgot where this was taken!
Fenham Hall Drive.
Fenham Library, Fenham Hall Drive.
Fenham Pool, Fenham Hall Drive.
- Wikipedia - Fenham
- Sitelines - Westgate Road, Plaza Cinema
- Sitelines - Fenham Hall Drive, Church of St. James and St. Basil
- Sitelines - Church of St. James and St. Basil, church gardens
- Sitelines - Wingrove Road, vicarage
- Sitelines - Wingrove Road, church hall
- Sitelines - Wingrove Road, Robert Stewart Memorial Church
- Sitelines - Fenham Hall Drive, Branch Library
- Sitelines - Fenham Hall Drive, Fenham Public Baths
See my other photos around Fenham:
- Fenham - Nunsmoor Park
- Fenham - St Nicholas' Cemetery
- Benwell - Hodgkin Park
- Benwell - St James Church
- Benwell Nature Park
- Benwell Towers (The Mitre)
- Benwell, Old
- Elswick - Associated Lead - Abandoned
- Elswick - Cruddas Park Flats
- Elswick - Cruddas Park Flats Demolition
- Elswick - Elswick Park
- Elswick - Newcastle Eagles Community Area
- Elswick - St. John's Cemetery
- Newcastle General Hospital
- Town Moor