Spencer Court has been in the news after a culvert leading from the Dene to Spencer Court collapsed causing extensive flooding in the area which has led to the demolition of two of recently built new blocks of flats in Spencer Court.
8th January 2014
25th May 2008
- Sitelines - Walbottle Dene
- Sitelines - Walbottle Dene Bridge
- Urban Green Newcastle - Walbottle Dene
- Co-Curate - Walbottle Dene
- Chronicle Live - Elderly woman is rescued from muddy Walbottle Dene
- Chronicle Live - Engineers repair collapsed culvert in Newburn
- Chronicle Live - Spencer Court flats demolished
- Chronicle Live - Going, going... gone - Spencer Court Block B in Newburn razed to the ground
- 28 Days Later - Spencer Court 2017
See my other photos around Walbottle:
Awesome website. Keep on... it is amazing.
I have changed my front page to make it easier to get into your site. There are some recent posts on mine you may like. Also if you can, get up to the General Hospital site as the old path lab (3next to old (now demolished) GUM clinic is coming down, no water jets on it so dust and debris getting blown all over.
Post a Comment