19th October 2007
- Sitelines - Gosforth, High Gosforth Park Racecourse
- Sitelines - Gosforth Park, Brandling House (Gosforth Hall or House)
- Sitelines - North Gosforth, Brandling House, gate piers and park walls
- Sitelines - North Gosforth, Brandling House, caretaker's flat
- Wikipedia - Gosforth House
- Co-Curate - Gosforth Park Race Course
- Co-Curate - Brandling House
- British Listed Buildings - Gosforth House, Now Brandling House, Part of High Gosforth Park Club
- Chronicle Live- Infiltrating the Newcastle Racecourse Gang
- Wikipedia - Newcastle Racecourse
- Chronicle Live - History of Newcastle Racecourse's Northumberland Plate Festival
wy have a daft word verification
when you add comment did the daft webb site master miss the pont of a comment page ?
You left a comment to complain about word verification on the comments?
wy, webb and pont? Whose the daft one anyway?
The function of word verification is to deter spammers as it cannot be read by a computer. It's handy if you get plagued by bots, but completely useless against idiots
Worked here in the late 70s, early 80s, great memories on race days..had access to all areas, photo finish tower,weighing room etc..overflowing wc,s in silver ring enclosure always caused by one thing....empty wallets,deposited by pickpockets,
Lots of characters around the course,and lots famous faces..piggot, and a very dapper Wilfred Hyde white..
Post a Comment