St James' Park on sunday the 9th of August 2009 decorated with flowers, Teddy Bears, scarves and football shirts from fans of football clubs worldwide in remembrance of the recently departed Sir Bobby Robson.
Our thoughts are with the family of such a remarkable and brave man.
RIP Sir Bobby.
9th August 2009
See my other photos around St James' Park:
- St James' Park
- St James' Park - Alan Shearer Statue
- St James' Park - Jackie Milburn Statue
- St James' Park - Sir Bobby Robson Memorial Garden
- St James' Park - Sir Bobby Robson Statue
- Barrack Road - Downing Plaza Construction
- Leazes Park
- Leazes Terrace
- Newcastle Science Central
- Scottish & Newcastle Breweries
- Wellington Street - J&W Lowry - Abandoned