Hello and welcome to my photographs of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England and surrounding areas. I am constantly updating older pages with new photos and adding new pages to this site.
The full list of parts of Newcastle that I've photographed can be seen in the rather unwieldy sidebar over there on the left. You can also browse this site two other ways. The first way is by labels (see sidebar,again) which means if you click on the label "Byker" you will see all photographs from that area. The second way is by area. Each of the following 6 areas Newcastle, Northumberland, North Tyneside, Gateshead, Durham and South Tyneside have their own link list and interactive map.
You can also sign my guest map, play the Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz, join me on my Walking the River Tyne Westwards Project, see some Old Photos of Newcastle and Reader Submitted Old Photos of Newcastle.
Leave a comment or email me (email link in the sidebar) if there is a part of Newcastle you would like to see featured here in the future.
Recent New Pages
- 26th May 2015 - Old Photos of Shields Road, Byker
- 13th May 2015 - Woolsington Hall
- 5th May 2015 - Old Photos of North Shields Fish Quay
- 29th April 2015 - Old Photos of Swan Hunter & Wigham Richardson Shipyard, Wallsend
- 29th April 2015 - Reader Alan ogle sent two great photos of Leazes Arcade. Leazes Arcade After Fire
- 28th April 2015 - Quayside at Night - April 2015
- 26th April 2015 - Willington v Heaton Stannington - Northern League Div 2 - 4th April 2015
- 20th April 2015 - Ouseburn 2014-15
- 10th April 2015 - Ouseburn at Night 2015
- 1st April 2015 - Tynemouth Village
- 1st April 2015 - North Shields to Tynemouth walk
- 1st April 2015 - New Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz.
- 25th March 2015 - Brandon United v Heaton Stannington - Northern League Div 2 - 21st March 2015
- 11th March 2015 - Iris Brickfield - March 2015
- 9th March 2015 - Quayside at Night
- 20th February 2015 - Quayside 2014
- 11th February 2015 - Reader Alan Ogle sent in two photos of a deserted Northumberland St on a sunday in 1992. A rare sight these days. Reader Submitted Old Photos
- 30th January 2015 - Newburn - Tyne Riverside Country Park - January 2015
- 30th January 2015 - River Tyne at Elswick
Updated Pages in recent weeks
- 21st May 2015 - Swan Hunters Shipyards. Fixed some broken links, added new panoramas from demolition and a new video of the last cranes being blown up!
- 19th May 2015 - River Tyne and The Quayside Panoramic Photographs. Fixed some broken links and added lots more.
- 19th May 2015 - Toffee Factory (former Maynards toffee factory)
- 19th May 2015 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 13th May 2015 - Woolsington
- 11th May 2015 - The Greenmarket. More photos added taken just before it closed and was demolished.
- 30th April 2015 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 17th April 2015 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 1st April 2015 - Baltic Arts Museum
- 1st April 2015 - Keelmans Hospital
- 1st April 2015 - Guildhall
- 1st April 2015 - Ouseburn Street Art and Graffiti
- 1st April 2015 - North Shields Fish Quay
- 1st April 2015 - City Library
- 1st April 2015 - Percy Street
- 1st April 2015 - Sage Gateshead
- 20th March 2015 - Dunston Staiths
- 20th March 2015 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 16th March 2015 - Downing Plaza Construction (Former S&N Breweries Site)
- 18th February 2015 - Walbottle
- 10th February 2015 - Shields Ferry
- 10th February 2015 - River Tyne and The Quayside Panoramic Photographs
- 10th February 2015 - Newcastle College
- 10th February 2015 - Leazes Park
- 10th February 2015 - Killingworth Lake
- 10th February 2015 - Jesmond Dene
- 10th February 2015 - Castle Keep - Black Gate
Below are a few of the most popular photos on this site. Mouseover to find out what page they are from or click on them to be taken to that page.
All images on here are © newcastlephotos.blogspot.com/ please contact me if you wish to use any of my photographs for any purpose.