South Shields Old Town Hall


Built in 1768 by the Dean and Chapter of Durham and served as a Town Hall until the New Town Hall was built in 1910.

The old town hall, which sits in the middle of South Shields market place was the only building in the area to survive the 1941 Blitz. It was restored in 1977.

July 2010








August 2009

South Shields Old Town Hall

South Shields Old Town Hall

South Shields Old Town Hall

South Shields Old Town Hall

South Shields Old Town Hall

No comments: