Photos of Newcastle

North Kenton Park



My visit to this park completes the set of every park mentioned on the Newcastle City Council website. If I'm honest I found it difficult to select the photos to use on this page as it was far and away the worst excuse for a park that I'd ever seen.

Newcastle City Council should be ashamed of themselves for letting the park getting into the state that it was when I visited. The people of Kenton deserve better.

North Kenton Park
North Kenton Park
North Kenton Park
North Kenton Park
North Kenton Park


More Information:
Newcastle City Council - North Kenton Park


2 comments:

El Patron said...

You might be interested in some photos from this site:-

<a href="http://kentonbar.blogspot.com>Kenton Bar Blog</a> Feel free to lift photos you like and publish them - please leave a link to the original site. Thanks

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks, I'll take a look around.