Jesmond Dene - Snow




January 2010






















February 2010

Jesmond Dene in the snow

Jesmond Dene in the snow

Jesmond Dene in the snow

Jesmond Dene in the snow

Jesmond Dene in the snow


December 2008


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow




December 2005

Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow


Jesmond Dene in the snow

4 comments:

a Geordie in Exile said...

These photos bring many memories rushing back of a city I left in 1972; great stuff.

ILuvNUFC said...

Do me and you have some other kind of connection that you are not telling me as I was born in 1972? ;) Only kidding.

I've got hundreds more photos too put up and about another 15-20 pages planned. I'm just waiting to for a clear blue sky up here so I can add some colour to the next few pages as all my recent photos are that miserable Tyneside greyness that we get for about 8 months of the year.

Anonymous said...

hi some great photos and i was wondering if you could help. you've taken some photos of a building in the snow category which i would really appreciate the name of (if it has an offical name) as im doing a project on it. it the fourth row down in the snow category!
would be a great help!
thanks

ILuvNUFC said...

I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure but we do call it "the pavillion".
I know the parkie though and I will ask him when I see him later this week. Fire me an email to remind me to let you know.