Photos of Newcastle

Links

This page is my guide to Newcastle-upon-Tyne and the surrounding area.
Consider it a work in progress as I will be adding a more to this page as and when. This page will hopefully end up a complete guide to Newcastle so if you need to know anything about Newcastle you will be able to come straight here.

Feel free to submit any links about Newcastle to me and I will stick them up here.


Map of the Toon
Map of the city centre. Click for biggery.



Local Media




06-06-07 Quayside (3)




Travel




Shopping




Parks

Newcastle Shoe Tree

Armstrong Park
Armstrong Park Photos. Including the famous Shoe Tree.


































































































Museums and Galleries



06-06-07 Quayside (5)

Entertainment and Music Venues



Autostitch 05-08-21 St James 02
Sports and Leisure




Webcams





Funny Stuff




Geordie Blogs
Feel free to submit your blog if you think you belong in this list.



History



Dialect/Accent



Administration




07-10-10 Tyne Bridge (7)



Other Local Photography




Other Stuff



The Likely Lads
Having all solved all of Newcastle's problems the council have now decided to ban the use of certain Geordie words. Banned! 'Hinny' 'Pet' 'Love'




Video Clips
BBC - Nation on Film - Tyne Bridge - Construction
Newcastle Evening Chronicle Advert Video
All Saints Church
Byker
Central Station
Millenium Bridge Opening
Swing Bridge
Geordielife Video Gallery

6 comments:

Elina said...

Wonderful amount of links, I just can't get some of them work! Wonderful site, I enjoy your photos a lot!

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks. I'll check them out and fix it up when I'm feeling a little better as I'm a little under the weather at the moment.

Elina said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon! Best wishes fro Finland!

ILuvNUFC said...

There you go. :)
All fixed now.

Michael said...

hello,
i like your pics :)

i am a Newcastle blogger, could you please link to my blog.

the address is:
http://www.michaeladams.eu

Thanks :)

ILuvNUFC said...

Job done, thanks.