Photos of Newcastle

Jesmond Dene - Mill / Waterfall


The Mill

2008

Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill



2006

Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill


Jesmond Dene Mill





The Waterfall

2012






2010









2008

Jesmond Dene Waterfall


Jesmond Dene Waterfall


Jesmond Dene Waterfall




2007

Jesmond Dene Waterfall




2006

Jesmond Dene Waterfall


Jesmond Dene Waterfall


Jesmond Dene Waterfall



2005

Jesmond Dene Waterfall






See also:



More information:
Jesmond Dene Old Mill

4 comments:

Amit said...

Whew! that's a Nice Blog!

Cheers,

amit

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks. :)

JayMaster said...

Great blog. Some excellent pictures in here. I particularly like the central station, winter festival (I was there for the 18 December event – really spectacular), and the sage set (I took part in the recent Spencer Tunick pictures there and the Sage building made a great setting). Be good to see some of the more derelict buildings that may not be there for much longer, e.g. Westmorland men's hostel on Westgate road. Also, any plans for a set of pictures for Fenham or the co-op building?

I sometimes blog about Newcastle, including the odd picture – is it Ok to link to your images?

ILuvNUFC said...

Hello and thanks for your comment and thanks for the compliment. It's always good to get some feedback.

I know a few people who posed for the Spencer Tunick thingy and they really enjoyed the experience. Apparently there was no shortage of volunteers but it would'nt have been me especially at that time in the morning!

Funny you should say about the derelict buildings because I was out taking pictures of the almost ruins in the Forth Banks area last week and I'm also preparing a page on the old bonded warehouse near the quayside that burned down a few years back.
I also have the co-op in my sights as well.
As for Fenham I don't know it too well as I'm from the east end but I may venture up that way at some point over the summer as I'm running out of areas to do around here.